From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: [docbook-apps] extra page between cover and chapter with docbook
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:02:15 GMT

Hi Bob,

    Thanks-- that worked just fine to get rid of the balnk page.
However, I still see the title and copyright on separate pages when I
want them both on the same cover page. I've been browsing your great
document and I confess it seems a little daunting. I've tried the following:

Copying docbook-xsl-1.65.1/fo/titlepage.templates.xml  to my  titlepage.xml

running xslt as suggested to create my xsl:

xsltproc -output titlepage.xsl docbook-xsl-1.65.1/template/titlepage.xsl
titlepage.xml

and then including it in my customization file:

<xsl:include href="titlepage.xsl"/>

Now I get:

 [xslt] : Fatal Error! java.lang.RuntimeException: ElemTemplateElement
error: Found more than one template named: book.titlepage.separator
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: ElemTemplateElement error: Found more
than one template named: book.titlepage.separator

    Thanks, Jason