From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Help me in Page Border
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:19:42 GMT
KS.Bhaskar@iflexsolutions.com wrote:

> I am using <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference
> master-reference="only"/> to display multiple pages.

Okay.

> I want a page border to enclose the content so I am using
> <fo:block-container> to hold the content of table but with this option
> the multiple pages are not displaying. It just display  single page.
>

> What could be the reason for this ?

beacuase block-container is an out of flow object, typically used for
absolutely positioning data. As such it does not generate content that flows
onto further pages.

> Is anybody have solution for this?

Dont put your table into a block-container.

> Is there any alternative other than <fo:block-container> to put page border?

Yes, use a background image. Image should be plain white with thin black line
at edges. Size of background image should match body region dimensions at 72 dpi.

Chris