From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Hyphenation foundry
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:08:46 GMT
Simon Pepping wrote:
> Do you want to pursue these efforts further, or do you
> want to make them available to others who might be interested?

I wanted to make my current code available to others, in particular
the PatGen port (which unfortunately went missing), in order to
avoid unnecessary duplication  of work.

> This would not exclude making it available on a public web page?
Yes. I'll replace the tarball with another one without the link
parser but including the PatGen code. Unfortunately I detected the
problem only after I uploaded the file and started composing the
message, and I thought I'd leave it for now lest the other work
go unnoticed.

> Regarding your items to chew on, would you want these to be part of a
> web page for this code?
Why not?

J.Pietschmann