From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1 + Encryption
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:07:43 GMT
Martin,

Since it now works, I assume this thread is 'closed'. Would you wrap up
this thread with a POST including a complete list of the steps you took
to make encryption work with Coccoon? It would be great to archive
anecdotes about how to make it work. Please include any problems you
came across--and their solutions! ;-)--as well.

Thank you!

Web Maestro Clay