From <jerald.selva...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Please help me
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:06:02 GMT

If you want more than One Page, you can use repeatable page master or
conditional page master

Regards

Jerald S

-----Original Message-----
From: KS.Bhaskar@iflexsolutions.com
[mailto:KS.Bhaskar@iflexsolutions.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 12:48 PM
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Please help me

Hi everybody

When execute the command 'fop infile -xml prac.xml -xsl prac.xsl -pdf
prac.pdf ' I am getting the pdf file with single page only, though there
are many  data in the xml file.

Earlier it was working fine means I was getting 3 pages in the pdf file.
But  after me using <fo:block-container> within the body of <fo:flow
flow-name="xsl-region-body">  I am getting only one page in the pdf file
and I am using <fo:simple-page-master> tag

With Regards

Bhaskar

Confidentiality Notice

intended