From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1 + Encryption
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:55:37 GMT

Hi,

> I've installed everything like appars in
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOPPDFEncryption but I
> can't get it working, could it be a problem with the API?

Nope. It's most probably related to the fact that the FOP 0.20.5
distribution jar was compiled without encryption support...

> Can anybody tell me what jar should be placed and where?

Try downloading the source, rebuild the jar from scratch on a system having
JCE present, and replace the jar that gets distributed with Cocoon by the
new one.

IIC, that should be all there is to it (however, there *should* be some
logging message somewhere telling you that encryption is unavailable... is
there?)

HTH!

Greetz,

Andreas