From Martin Mauri <mma...@profesi.com.ar>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1 + Encryption
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:14:44 GMT
Hi Andreas!

I successfully ran FOP standalone as described and could get the encrypted
PDF with no problems, but I can't still get it with Cocoon on JBOSS, here I
attach the config files.

I've placed the Bouncycastle encryption jar in the cocoon WEB-INF/lib
directory as well as the JBOSS lib directory just in case.

thanks a lot !