From Varadharajan Sethuraman <varadharaj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with Linking Font (Not Embeded Font)
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:08:58 GMT
Hi All,

I have a problem with linking the font (not embeded font) with pdf.
In the userconfig.xml file I have specified only metric-file attribute. I haven't specified

embed-file attribute value.

Following highlighted paragraph from taken from http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html
It says that particular font file should be there in the local system. Yes, Its there. But
eventhough it is not working...

The "kerning" and "embed-file" attributes are optional. Kerning is currently not used at all.
If embedding is off, the output will position the text correctly (from the metrics file),
but it will not be displayed or printed correctly unless the viewer has the applicable font
available to their local system.
If any one knows about Linking font with pdf using FOP.
Kindly help me....

Regards
Varadharajan S