From John Root <jr...@publisys.com>
Subject Re: adding fonts to fop applet
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:05:16 GMT
Edward,

Actually, this is not that difficult, however it's not well documented.

You'll need to set up a configuration file for FOP, convert the fonts that
you plan to use for your application, and add the info for the converted
fonts to the config file. This procedure is fairly well documented (adding
fonts to FOP).

The next step is to set up your application to load the configuration file.
Here is a code snippet I used for loading a config file for a custom FOP
servlet:

        try {
        new Options(new File("/path/to/config/file/userconfig.xml"));
        }
        catch (Exception ex) {
            throw new ServletException(ex);
        }