From Julien Barbin <jbar...@epo.org>
Subject Parsing string or numbers after x characters
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:27:15 GMT
Hello

I'm quite new to the fop mailing list so I have no idea if this problem
occurred already and I was unable to find solutions on the web.

My problem is that I receive for example a date in a concatenated format:

Ex: 20041207

And I have to retrieve it in a readable format through my xslt-fo
transformation.

Ex: 12 July 2004

I tried using substring for that, but I don't have any reference character
to look for in order to parse.
Is there a function which parses strings or numbers after a certain amount
of characters directly.

Thanks in advance for those which will respond.

Julien