From Juan Manuel Bellina <juanmbell...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to change the size of a PDF page in XSL
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:33:38 GMT
I do not have the page size but I have this line:

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="cover-page-master"
page-height="11.69in" page-width="8.27in">

I supose it is this line which I should change.  I
will make some test y let you know.
Thanks,

Juan M.
--- "Partridge, Michael" <Michael.Partridge@shps.net>