From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Current CVS - break-after/before="page" not working?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:10:58 GMT
Tom Frey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't seem to get break-after="page" working with the current CVS
> snapshot. Is there something I might be doing wrong or is there something
> broken? Here's some test xsl which renders page breaks with v0.20.5 but not
> with the current CVS snapshot:

There are currently two lines of development in FOP, the redesigned code and
0.20.x. The reason break-after isnt working in the current snapshot is because
the snapshot is of CVS Head which just happens to be the redesigned code,
whilst the 0.20.x code is available on a CVS branch. If you want to get the
latest 0.20.x code then you will need to download a CVS client and do an
update from the correct branch. To be honest though no that much has changed
since 0.20.5, only a little bit of tweaking to the amount of memory consumed
by tables.

<snip/>

Chris