From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Font Metrics
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:04:56 GMT
Mark,

Would you be willing to write up a concise document for this? That way
one won't have to surf the list. Also, if there are any other notes
and/or tips you can provide, it would be very helpful. You might want
to modify the Subject: [New Subject (was Re: Font Metrics) to make the
subject more clear.

Thanks!

On Nov 11, 2004, at 5:51 AM, Mark Williams wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> Jarred the necessary classes for a TTF converter.  Just in case anyone
> refers to this thread in the future, you also need the tools\io
> classes.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Mark

Web Maestro Clay