From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: References on same page
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:47:18 GMT

Hi Sven,

<snip />
> My problem is that i don't know how many details i will have, so
> i can't say id="detail1", id="detail2".

The way I see it, the simplest solution would be to add a unique identifier
to each detail-node in the source XML. That way, you can simply copy them
from there without needing to know how much there are.

Don't know of this makes sense. If it doesn't, don't hesitate to ask again
(and if possible, add a small sample of your source XML --that will allow us
to answer a bit more to the point maybe...)

Greetz,

Andreas