From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: XSL-FO Specification
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:24:40 GMT
On Nov 9, 2004, at 7:30 AM, Balamuraly wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We are very interested in XSL-FO concepts.
>
> Can you please clarify the Specification version of XSL-FO as per W3C.
>
> What are the limitations in this version?

These questions are answered in detail here[1].

> When is the next version is going to be released?

That has not yet been clearly defined, although a search of the fop-dev
archives (see the FOP Mailing List page[2]) will provide more insight.

> What are the points that will be addressed in the next version in the
> current limitations?

You may find information on this topic by reading the FOP Status
page[3]. Also, the fop-dev archives may provide more insight here, as
well. Finally the FOP Development: General Information page[4] has even
more information.

> It will be really helpful if you give this details.
>
> thanks and regards,
> bala

I hope this helps you find what you are looking for. We welcome
contributors, so if you are interested in contributing, please let us
know.

On a side note, I'll probably be adding a link to the
XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com mailing list to our FOP Resources page. I see
you already have posts from some of our committers there.

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
[2]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html