From "Agar, Robert" <robert.a...@tso.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Error] null
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:34:19 GMT
Andreas:
> A couple of hints:
>
> 1. try running FOP with the '-d' command line switch. This
> should give you
> more information, maybe even more helpful :-)

... tracked down the error to a null pointer exception at org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.<init>(PageSequence.java:173),
caused by the fo:layout-master-set element being missing.

thanks very much Andreas!

Rob

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only.  It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.