From Yann Bonnaillie <ybonnail...@rhinfo.com>
Subject align=justify in preformatting content
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:58:43 GMT
Well, I succeed to keep my "new line" after fop transformation,
but now when I use text-align="justify" on my fo:block, last line
of each chapter (ie : before each new line) are expanded, what looks very bad.
I tried to set text-align-last="start" but it doesn't seem to be good.
It's just the really last one that is aligned at start, but not the one at end of each chapter...

In my DOM, new line characters are &#xD;&#xA;
May be, it's not the good new line character ?

Help me please ;)
Sorry if i look like a noob...

Yann