From "Talken, Patrick (AGRE)" <patrick.tal...@smiths-aerospace.com>
Subject RE: table-header question
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:36:36 GMT

Hi,

I got the table-headers to work (print on each page the table is split
on, at top of the table) in something similar to the example below:

<fo:table table-layout="fixed">
   <fo:table-column \>
   <fo:table-column \>
   <fo:table-column \>

   <fo:table-header>
       <fo:table-row>
            <fo:table-cell>            </fo:table-cell>
            <fo:table-cell>            </fo:table-cell>
            <fo:table-cell>            </fo:table-cell>
       </fo:table-row>
   </fo:table-header>

   <fo:table-body>
</fo:table-body>

I think you are missing the table-row and table-cell tags, and I think
you need them inorder for the table-header to work properly.

Good Luck
Patrick