From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: Fop postscript problems
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:07:29 GMT
The page bounding box is set correctly but that's only a DSC comment
that may be ignored by most PostScript interpreters. FOP 0.20.5 doesn't
do any setpagedevice calls so this may be the problem. But even after
inserting a setpagedevice command, GhostView, for example, doesn't seem
to pick up the page size. So I'm a bit unsure how to solve this. It
probably also depends on your environment (printers etc.).

On 05.04.2005 16:48:18 pepone pepone wrote:
> Hello I creating a xsl-fo template to producte postscript files
> to print. when i use the Driver.RENDER_PS the size of the page
> is not the size that i put in the xsl-fo. if i render the same xsl-fo
> whit Driver.RENDER_PDF the result is fine.
>
> is this a know bug on  Driver.RENDER_PS or is an error on my page template?

Jeremias Maerki