From Tommy Reynolds <Tommy.Reyno...@MegaCoder.com>
Subject Re: FOPException: The id "N1056F" already exists in this document
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 01:43:39 GMT
Uttered "Riz Virk" <Riz@cambridgedocs.com>, spake thus:

> OK, if you want to try it, I uploaded it to :
> http://www.cambridgedocs.com/fop/fopcdocs.jar

Works for me!  I just tried it on a ~300 page DocBook item that the
original FOP broke with the "duplicate id" bug; the resulting PDF
looked fine.

> I've also uploaded the one file that I think we made changes to for this item (let us
know if you have any problems compiling it - the developer who originally did this isn't around
so I had to look through the code to figure out which files had changed):
> http://www.cambridgedocs.com/fop/IDReferences.java

I also downloaded this, patched my local soures and rebuilt without
any troubles.

> Apache License file is in that directory as well (http://www.cambridgedocs.com/fop/LICENSE)

Thanks for making this available under GPL!

Cheers