From "Gang Li" <gang...@resolutionebs.com>
Subject RE: Watermark
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:05:09 GMT
I made an image with "Invalid" as the red text in it and it seems
working now. :-) Thanks.

Another question, does anybody know how can I turn it 45 degrees?

________________________________

From: Partridge, Michael [mailto:Michael.Partridge@shps.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:17 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: Watermark

I have implemented this by using

<fo:block background-image="url({$myBackground})"
background-repeat="no-repeat">...</fo:block>

with the variable myBackground being a URL to either a watermark-like
image of the word 'DRAFT' or a small blank transparent image, depending
on whether it is a draft document or not. The block simply has to
enclose an area large enough to contain the 'draft', or in your case
'invalid', image.