From George Cristian Bina <geo...@sync.ro>
Subject Re: favorite tools for writing XSLT?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:52:53 GMT
Hi Jack,

Oxygen has *debugging* support for
- Saxon 6.5.3
- Xalan 2.5.1
- Saxon 8.1.1
A couple of days ago we made available also a development snapshot with
support for Saxon 8.3
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/oxygen.zip
and we plan to make available also another one with support for the new
8.4 release.

For *validation* and *performing XSLT transformations* Oxygen supports
along with the above listed processors also
- MSXML 3.0
- MSXML 4.0
- MSXML .NET
- XSLTProc