From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: solved anther centering problem.
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:15:50 GMT
Green wrote:
>         font-weight="bold" text-align="center">
>             <xsl:value-of select="./value"/></fo:block>
> </fo:table-cell>
>
> i.e. no linefeed between value-of and close block.
>
> It worked perfectly.
>
> Looks like FOP counts line feed as one character to calculate centering
> position.

That's odd, because the whitespace should have been stripped off by the
XSLT processor, so FOP shouldn't even see this. I'm pretty sure it hase
something to do with your source XML (you select different data in the
code snippets). And yes, FOP does have trouble with whitespace at the
end of a fo:block.

J.Pietschmann