From "Partridge, Michael" <Michael.Partri...@shps.com>
Subject RE: Watermark
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:17:08 GMT
I have implemented this by using

<fo:block background-image="url({$myBackground})"
background-repeat="no-repeat">...</fo:block>

with the variable myBackground being a URL to either a watermark-like
image of the word 'DRAFT' or a small blank transparent image, depending
on whether it is a draft document or not. The block simply has to
enclose an area large enough to contain the 'draft', or in your case
'invalid', image.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Gang Li [mailto:gang.li@resolutionebs.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:47 PM
	To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
	Subject: Watermark

	This is actually a XSL-FO question but I am not sure whether FOP
supports it or not.

	Can I render a word "Invalid" as a very large watermark across
the page, as a kind of grey-out background text.

	Thanks a lot,

	Gang

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission is intended
only for the person or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you have received this transmission, but are not the
distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact SHPS
at privacy@shps.com and destroy the original message and all copies.