From "Riz Virk" <...@cambridgedocs.com>
Subject RE: FOPException: The id "N1056F" already exists in this document
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:41:56 GMT
OK, if you want to try it, I uploaded it to :

http://www.cambridgedocs.com/fop/fopcdocs.jar

Just rename fopcdocs.jar to fop.jar, or even better replace fop with fopcdocs.jar on your
classpath.

I've also uploaded the one file that I think we made changes to for this item (let us know
if you have any problems compiling it - the developer who originally did this isn't around
so I had to look through the code to figure out which files had changed):

http://www.cambridgedocs.com/fop/IDReferences.java

Apache License file is in that directory as well (http://www.cambridgedocs.com/fop/LICENSE)

Thanks
Riz