From m..@exceldata.com
Subject RE: 0.20.5 Inquiry
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 06:26:42 GMT
Pardon my french, but I really don't care about the compliance level of
FOP (which BTW states that only "solid" border works - therefore my
request).

I asked if somebody with the same need as I (the need for the "double"
border property) had implemented it on top of FOP 0.20.5 and wanted to
share it.

/Mikael, Denmark

"David Rosenstein" <drosenstein@ims-usa.com>
04-04-2005 20:42