From Peter Bittner <bitt...@teamworks.eu.com>
Subject RE: FOPException: The id "N1056F" already exists in this document
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:41:09 GMT
Hi!

I have been able to track down the offending piece of code in my document by
compiling the code partially and considering your observation: It was an
<indexterm> enclosed by a <table>, a rather long table, which caused the
error.

This seems to closely correspond to your observation that a block spanning
two pages gets twice the same id, which offends the unique nature of the
FOs' ids.

Thanks!
Peter