From Neil Guinto <ngui...@mincron.com>
Subject Document off by a line
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:49:56 GMT
I have these situation where I'm printing a report using FOP
(AwtRenderer).  It is being sent thru a dot matrix printer using a
pre-printed form.  The problem we noticed is that when doing multi-pages
print at some point the document shifts down a line.  Normally it
happens after 15 pages of printout or so.  As I analyse the situation to
me it looks like that the spaces between lines are being padded with an
"X" miniscule amount, eventually it gets accumulated enough that the
document is now off by a line.  I hate the thought of doing hundreds of
pages and now it will off by "X" amount of line.

Has anyone had a similar problem?  Any guidance/advise is much appreciated.

Environment:
java version "1.4.2_08"
fop version "0.20.5"