From Mike Trotman <mike.trot...@datalucid.com>
Subject Re: Document off by a line
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:06:06 GMT
Can you try separating each line with an empty <fo:block/> (rather than
enclosing each line)
and see if you get the same cumulative effect?
(I.e. - treat <fo:block/> as the newline command.)

And - do you have any lines that 'exactly' fill the width of the page
(so FOP may be generating a line break for empty content?)

There is a bug with line spacing in FOP that I have encountered with
page-breaks and  text after tables - where FOP seems to calculate some
extra padding of almost the same height as the text
and so breaks to the new page too early.
So - there may be a subtle bug in the vertical spacing calculations
somewhere that generates an extra line.

Mike