From "Rymasz Jacky" <jacky.rym...@jcdecaux.fr>
Subject RE: dynamic surrounding box
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:55:11 GMT
Thx for your answer Lou.
I'm sorry to answer so late but I was away for few weeks.

I tried to put a table into the cells but the cell of the inner table still take the full
width of the outer cell.

Here a snippet of my code:
        <fo:table>
            <fo:table-column column-width="2.5cm"/>
            <fo:table-column column-width="5.5cm"/>
            <fo:table-column column-width="5cm"/>
            <fo:table-column column-width="4.6cm"/>
            <fo:table-body>
                <fo:table-row background-color="red">
                 	<fo:table-cell number-columns-spanned="4" background-color="pink" display-align="center">
                            <fo:table>
                                <fo:table-column />
                                <fo:table-body>
                                    <fo:table-row background-color="green">