From "Rymasz Jacky" <jacky.rym...@jcdecaux.fr>
Subject RE: dynamic surrounding box
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:21:26 GMT
I tried also your  inline method Lou but I saw that fo:inline is not fully implemented in 0.20.5.

Jack

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Chris Bowditch [mailto:bowditch_chris@hotmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 21 juillet 2005 15:17
À : fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Objet : Re: dynamic surrounding box

Louis.Masters@log-net.com wrote:

> OK, I'm stuck on this also.  My thought was to use the inline tag for
> the inner text and apply a border to them, but I can't seem to get the
> border to show up.  For example:
>
> <xsl:template match="section">
> <fo:block>
>       <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%" border-width="0..25mm"
> border-style="solid" border-color="green">
>             <fo:table-column column-width="50mm"/>
>                   <fo:table-body>
>                         <xsl:for-each select="line">
>                               <fo:table-row>
>                                           <fo:table-cell text-align=
> "center" padding="1mm">
>                                                 <fo:block><
> xsl:apply-templates select="."/></fo:block>
>                                           </fo:table-cell>
>                               </fo:table-row>
>                         </xsl:for-each>
>                   </fo:table-body>
>       </fo:table>
> </fo:block>
> </xsl:template>
>
> <xsl:template match="line">
> <fo:inline border-width="0.25mm" border-style="solid" border-color="red"
> color="blue">
>       <fo:block><xsl:apply-templates/></fo:block>
> </fo:inline>
> </xsl:template>
>
> I may be using the inline incorrectly so I am posting this to see if
> anyone else has any ideas.

fo:inline is not fully implemented in 0.20.5. The spec dictates that it should generate its
own area capable of having attributes such as border, padding, different line-height etc.
However, in 0.20.5 it behaves the same as fo:wrapper just acting as an object that can pass
inherited properties to its children.

<snip/>

Chris