From "Fabrizio Caldas" <fncal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when link has "contentid"
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:40:17 GMT
Thanks Jay.

Now my xml file is a lot easier to create.
I removed my <text> tags and just left it as I read it from a properties
file.

<Item>
  Some text here <a
href="http://www.example.com/fop/test.jsp?contentID=1234">please click
here</a> more text here.
</Item>

<xsl:for-each select="Item">
  <xsl:variable name="itemPos" select="position()"/>
  <fo:list-item>
    <fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
      <fo:block><xsl:value-of select="$itemPos"/></fo:block>
    </fo:list-item-label>
    <fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
      <fo:block>
        <xsl:apply-templates />
      </fo:block>
    </fo:list-item-body>
  </fo:list-item>
</xsl:for-each>

<!-- =============================== -->
<!-- child element: a                -->
<!-- =============================== -->
<xsl:template match="a">
  <fo:basic-link color="blue" external-destination="{@href}">
    <xsl:value-of select="."/>
  </fo:basic-link>
</xsl:template>

But I still have the "contentid" problem.

I think that this is happening when he interprets the {@href}

I really needed this link to have this contentid in the querystring, but I
beggining to think that I may have to remove it.

Fabrizio.