From "Fabrizio Caldas" <fncal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem when link has "contentid"
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:28:14 GMT
Hello,

I have an XSLT and an XML file, which I use to generate a PDF.

Both those files work fine except for one circumstance.

This is an example of how I have data in the XML.
<Item>
  <text>Some text here </text>
here</a>
  <text> more text here.</text>
</Item>

And this is the data in the XSL:
<!-- =============================== -->
<!-- child element: a                -->
<!-- =============================== -->
<xsl:template match="a">
  <fo:basic-link color="blue" external-destination="{@href}">
    <fo:inline><xsl:value-of select="text()"/></fo:inline>
  </fo:basic-link>
</xsl:template>

When the link contains "contentID" the PDF creation generates an error:
[ERROR] The reference to entity "contentID" must end with the ';' delimiter.
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: The reference to entity "contentID" must
end with the ';'

Does anyone know how I can make the "contentID" be interpreted as ordinary
text and not as a reference to entity?

Thanks in advance,

Fabrizio.