From "Samuel Remacle" <srema...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP embedding problem (NoClassDefFoundError)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:43:30 GMT
<P>Yeaaaaah I got it!!!!!! :)</P>
<P>The problem doesn't come from FOP but from JDeveloper, it wasn't a class loader problem,
but a classpath problem.</P>
<P>I was looking in the Project Properties if there was any way to change the class
loader when I noticed something weird, all the JARs I was using in my project had been automatically
added in a field of the Project properties Excepted FOP!!!! So after adding it manually it
worked! I don't know why JDeveloper didn't added it automatically as it did with the others
JARs...</P>
<P>Thanks for your help :)</P>
<P>Samuel<BR><BR>&gt;From: "J.Pietschmann" &lt;j3322ptm@yahoo.de&gt;<BR>&gt;Reply-To:
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org<BR>&gt;To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org<BR>&gt;Subject:
Re: FOP embedding problem (NoClassDefFoundError)<BR>&gt;Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:51:20
+0200<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;delbd wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;i checked Driver.java
at offending line (221). No way this line <BR>&gt;&gt;could give the error you
send us.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;*chuckle*<BR>&gt;The interesting line
is actually the following line, which<BR>&gt;contains setDefaultMappings(). This
will in turn load a<BR>&gt;StandardElementMapping class, which constructs Maker
classes<BR>&gt;in static Java code. Maybe the Oracle IDE has a class loader<BR>&gt;issue
unsubscribe, e-mail:
<BR>&gt;fop-users-help@xmlgraphics.apache.org<BR>&gt;<BR></P></DIV></div></html>