From "Sash Wiener" <s...@c2k.ws>
Subject Running FOP using shell command yields Permission Problems
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:31:33 GMT
Hi,

Running FOP Successfully for years on Windows servers using Shell Command to execute from
client side ie.

shell(fopString)

However according to hosting company the new security updates in Windows Server 2005 are causing
this error message.

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission,
mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.

I have tried different commands which obviously do not work. I have read that you can Demand()
access but this does not seem to work...

Any Suggestions please I am desperate

SASH