From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Large PDF - Performance
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:43:12 GMT
On Nov 12, 2005, at 01:03, Danny wrote:

Hi,

> Ok, so continuing from where I was.
>
> I plugged saxon into my application (JAVA) code.
> <snip />
> So that all worked great, for a little while.
>
> Now the report is taking as long as it did before for some reason
> and I have
> no idea why.

Strange indeed... So the first few runs actually went faster than
before, and then all of a sudden performance dropped again?

Unfortunately, based on what you have shared with us, it's quite
difficult to tell what the problem might be.

You're absolutely sure nothing else has changed in between (however
insignificant the change might appear)?

BTW: What version of FOP are you using? 0.20.5 or FOP Trunk?

Greetz,

Andreas