From QIU Meng <qiumen...@yahoo.fr>
Subject extra "blank" page
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:03:19 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to print a report by rendering PDF(using a XSL FO file), but a extra "blank" page
is

printed at the end everytime. it isn's a real blank page, there are only  the header/footer.

I would like to know if you have a solution or this is a bug.

Cheers !

Martin Hilpert <mh@iComps.de> a écrit :
Hi,

I read about this error message:

"Some content could not fit into a line/page after 50 attempts. Giving up to avoid an endless
loop."

for with the workaround to add the parameter content-width="scale-to-fit".

But I get this error message also when I include a SVG file:

I tried adding content-width="scale-to-fit" to both and lines, but it doesn't work. I also
played with
different sizes without success.

Martin

Config: FOP 1.0dev from 01.11.2005