From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: FOP and right to left layouts
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:23:42 GMT
Pascal, thanks for the link. I've found that one earlier myself. You
see, our problem is that "free" is not necessarily "free", meaning that
all "free" fonts I've found so far on the net have one of the following
problems:
- The license is not clear so we are not allowed to redistribute it with
FOP.
- The license is an end-user license but does not explicitely allow
redistribution so we are not allowed to redistribute it with FOP.
- Licenses like the GPL and LGPL are very problematic and Apache policy
dictates that we can't use stuff licensed under one of there licenses
(various problems).
- commercial-use restrictions etc. etc.

On 07.11.2005 09:50:23 Pascal Sancho wrote:
> You will probably find some free fonts there, but I haven't checked it:
> http://www.travelphrases.info/fonts.html

Jeremias Maerki