From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: tte file
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:06:20 GMT
I went looking around on the net what TTE files actually are. I've never
come across one, yet. If the current TTFReader can't properly parse TTE
files like it does TTF files, then you're currently out of luck and you
can't use this font with FOP. If I got this right, these EUDC fonts are
some kind of subset fonts from TTF fonts or something like that? You
should probably look for the original TTF variant of the font. So far, I
think you're the first person to inquire about TTE fonts.

You're also welcome to improve font support to include support for TTE.
However, there's is work in progress in that area so you might want to
tell us on the fop-dev mailing list if you want to work on it so no work
is done in vain.

On 15.11.2005 14:47:25 Kerry So wrote:
>  Hello,
>  For ttc or ttf file, I can create a font metric file in order for Apache
> FOP to generate a PDF. However, for tte file (windows eudc file), how can I
> use those characters to generate the PDF file? Any configuration needed?
>  Thanks!
> Kerry

Jeremias Maerki