From chinlu chinawa <chinluchin...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Page breaking handling
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:27:26 GMT
 Hi guys,

  I placed a question a time back regarding how to handle page-breaking, but anybody said
anything.

  I´ve just uploaded some images, and I´m just wondering whether anyone  could let me know
which is the normal procedure for this cases, you can  see them here:

  http://www10.brinkster.com/repos/default.htm

  As I said, I´m using as many profiling this way:

  <para condition="hard-copy"/>

  As I need, but it normally breaks "justify-effect" on the last line of the page, and
  I get some extra pages at the end of some chapters as well. Also, using  as many para´s
as needed casuses the begining text of the page no to be  always at the same possition.

  I would like to know how this is usually worked around, so any comments  about would be
much appreciated. Once more, sorry my english.

  Thanks very much.

  Win a Yahoo! Vespa NEW - Yahoo! Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!