From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.nl>
Subject Re: FOP and EntityResolver
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:52:36 GMT
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 02:41:25PM +0100, Andreas Grund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a short problem with FOP:
> I want to publish an xml document to pdf using an xsl-stylesheet and FOP. The doctype-declaration
of my xml file contains a DTD used for validation. I wrote a method as it is shown in the
examples. I use a javax.xml.transform.Transformer and a javax.xml.transform.sax.SAXResult
to publish my content. Every time I call the method transformer.transform, I get a FileNotFoundException
with the system id of the given DTD. Is it possible to add a EntityResolver to FOP, so that
this resolver resolves the DTD correctly?

The FOP source file src/documentation/content/xdocs/DnI/BookMaker.java
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/DnI/BookMaker.java)
presents an example for FOP stable. It is similar in spirit to
Jeremias' and Lars' solutions, but it also shows how you can use a
URIResolver for stylesheet inclusions.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping