From Jimmy Dixon <jimmy.di...@perfiliate.com>
Subject Re: AW: FOP Performance
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:11:56 GMT
are you using a PHP wrapper to use FOP programatically with PHP? Like
the PEAR one that is available?

My boss tried to install the xslfo_to_pdf PEAR module on a linux server
using FreeBSD but couldnt manage it. He's upgrading the server to Redhat
soon so we can try and create PDF reports on the fly. I think your
problem will almost certainy be to do with the Java installation and
configuration you have on the server that doesnt work as well. Im no
expert on such things but I bet if you get it to mirror your Java setup
on the server that works better you will get better results.

What sort of quality PDF have you managed to generate? Any chance of
attaching a sample PDF?

Kind Regards.
Jimmy.

Christian Loock wrote:

>Yes we use PHP? Why?
>
>Are there any knwon issues using PHP and FOP together?
>
>Christian
>
>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its contents to anyone
nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this is prohibited and may be unlawful. We check all
emails for viruses, but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which
may be transmitted in or with this email.