From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running FOP using shell command yields Permission Problems
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:53:40 GMT
Sash Wiener wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Running FOP Successfully for years on Windows servers using Shell
> Command to execute from client side ie.
>
> shell(fopString)
>
> However according to hosting company the new security updates in Windows
> Server 2005 are causing this error message.

To better isolate the problem, I would create a simple.bat file that
just has this command:  "dir".  Then try to run simple.bat instead of
fopString.  If you get a directory listing, we know the problem is with
"fopString"; but if simple.bat fails with the same security error, then
this is a Microsoft security question best asked on one of their mailing
lists.

Glen