From "Christian Loock" <c.lo...@va-ro.com>
Subject RE: PDF generation causes Browser crash...
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:25:09 GMT
Which Header exactliy did you send?

Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy Dixon [mailto:jimmy.dixon@perfiliate.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:08 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: PDF generation causes Browser crash...

Ive had this myself - its a problem to do with outputting PDF to the
browser with PHP I dont know what the answer is I just reverted to
changing the http header content type disposition to force download as
getting it to display in all browsers seemed like a fruitless task.

Christian Loock wrote:

>Hi Everybody,
>
>I have encountered a problem that doesn't have to be directly related
>to FOP but i still hope that someone could help me with this.
>
>Our PDFs that we generate using FOP, will always be shown in an
>internet browser because we use FOP in an internet application. The
>problem that one of our customers has is, that he doesn't get the PDF
>but a blank or black page wich results in crashing his browser. He has
>installed the newest version of Adobe Acrobat and uses Sky DSL (
Satelite DSL ).

>In hope that someone could help because i have absolutely no idea why
>this happens.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Christian

Jimmy Dixon, Perfiliate Technologies
email   :  jimmy.dixon@perfiliate.com
phone   :  +44 (0)191 241 6500
Registered Office:
Perfiliate Technologies Limited
7-15 Pink Lane,
Newcastle upon Tyne. NE1 5DW
Registered No. 3783384 in the UK

Telephone +44 (0)191 241 6500
Facsimile +44 (0)191 241 9302

www.perfiliate.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let
us know and then delete it from your system; you should not copy,
disclose, or distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on
this e-mail, as this is prohibited and may be unlawful. We check all
emails for viruses, but please note that we do not accept liability for
any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this email.