From "mohamed salah" <engmohamedsa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP and right to left layouts
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:20:07 GMT
Hello All,
I would like to offer my help in adding Right to left layout support to fop.
I think I can help because this is my job in the 1st place. I work as a BIDI
level 3 support in IBM Egypt.
I can help in doing the following:
1- Provide BIDI knowlage base.
2- Perform Develpoment tasks
3- Perform testing tasks.

I gaind a lot of experiance in fop will using it to implement Arabic right
to left PDF.
I also want to suggest adding the support of adding implicit test to fop
directly.
( Implicit test means characters as you type on the keyboard, for
Arabic/Hebrew additional proccessing needs to be done. I want fop do this by
him self)

Wainting to hear from you.

Thanks,
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv