From <lars.bjer...@fsb.se>
Subject RE: FOP and EntityResolver
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:47:21 GMT
I have used

org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver

together with DocBook and it works nice, I coded it like thiS:

//Create XML Reader

XMLReader reader = XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader();

//Create Catalog resolver

CatalogResolver cr = new CatalogResolver();

//and set it on the reader

reader.setEntityResolver(cr);

There is also a configuration file that goes with it that, in my case. looks like:
catalogs=file:///C:/DocBook/dtd/catalog.xml;file:///C:/DocBook/dtd/docbook.cat
relative-catalogs=yes
prefer=public
static-catalog=yes
catalog-class-name=org.apache.xml.resolver.Resolver
verbosity=1

and also a
xml catalog
You can download it from: