From "Andreas Grund" <andreas.gr...@kgu-consulting.de>
Subject AW: FOP and EntityResolver
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:45:08 GMT
Hi,

I forget to add, that I use fop version 0.20.5

Best regards,
Andreas Grund

________________________________

Von: Andreas Grund [mailto:andreas.grund@kgu-consulting.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. November 2005 14:41
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: FOP and EntityResolver

Hi,

I have a short problem with FOP:
I want to publish an xml document to pdf using an xsl-stylesheet and FOP. The doctype-declaration
of my xml file contains a DTD used for validation. I wrote a method as it is shown in the
examples. I use a javax.xml.transform.Transformer and a javax.xml.transform.sax.SAXResult
to publish my content. Every time I call the method transformer.transform, I get a FileNotFoundException
with the system id of the given DTD. Is it possible to add a EntityResolver to FOP, so that
this resolver resolves the DTD correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards - med venlig hilsen - mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Andreas Grund

__

Andreas Grund Dipl. Wi-Inf. (BA)

KGU-Consulting GmbH