From JBry...@s-s-t.com
Subject Re: Pagination handling in FOP
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:20:02 GMT
Hi, Leon,

If you've got elements (paragraphs, headings, or other document pieces)
that must remain together, you can put them in a table and specify
keep-together="always" on each row. Of course, if the elements are larger
than a page, FOP has to put a page break in there anyway.

Note: The solution described above works for 0.20.5. The new version
(coming in a week or two, I believe) has much better keep handling and
won't require a table to achieve the same solution.

I hope that's enough info to get you started. If not, let us know.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services