From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Page Sequences
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:33:34 GMT
Thank you all so much. I have another question though. Why is it that I would
get the same OutOfMemoryError on the XEP personal edition? That's what has me
wondering if it's really something wrong with my FO syntax or my stylesheet.
It has me wondering about one section in my stylesheet that matches elements
towards the bottom of the document. While that alone doesn't cause
OutOfMemory running only through Xalan for transforming I wonder if that
along with the pagesequence thing is just over the top? This is so
frustrating! I'm willing to try anything now. Let me try applying the patch
and we'll see.
--
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
ccraig@gbg.com