From Elmström Johan <Johan.Elmst...@edb.com>
Subject XSLTC template problem
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:46:54 GMT
Hi Guys

I am having trouble generating a PDF when using XSLTC, I need to use xsl:templates to avoid
a known bug when XSLTC creates its intermediate translet.

However, there's as far as I can tell, a Catch 22 involved..

To be able to put fo:table contents into my xsl:template it needs to be inside the fo:page-sequence
element.

This fo:page-sequence is inside the <xsl:template match="/">  tag.

So I need to put my xsl:template that generates my table content inside another xsl:template.

However, i just fpound out this is not allowed in XSLTC  (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-1733
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-1733> ) .

So... has anyone got a suggestion how I should arrange my xsl:templates in order to enable
fo: content??

Any help appreciated.

Mvh

Johan Elmström